Congratulations to this great cast!
Congratulations to all of our Herman Nominees!
The Herman Award Ceremony is coming soon! Don’t forget your tickets!
We in the midst of preparing for a Warehouse Sale to take place the weekend after The Odd Couple, on August 10 from 8 am to 2 pm. We will be selling costume pieces, furniture, building materials and items used as props!
If you are able to help on that day or any of the preparation days, click here to see what shifts need volunteers and sign up. We will spend several Saturday mornings preparing for the sale. Click here to visit the Facebook event page and check out some of the items we will have for sale!
If you have items that you would like to donate to the Warehouse Sale, you may drop them off at the CST Warehouse at 701-B S. John Street, on Saturday, August 3 from 8 am to 12 pm or Friday, August 9 from 6 pm to 8 pm.
Congratulations to the cast and crew of The Odd Couple! We look forward to seeing you at the show!
- Felix Ungar: A fastidious, hypochondriac news-writer whose marriage is ending.
- Oscar Madison: A slovenly, recently divorced sportswriter.
- Murray: A NYPD policeman, one of Felix and Oscar’s poker buddies.
- Speed: One of the poker buddies. Gruff and sarcastic, often picking on Vinnie and Murray.
- Vinnie: One of the poker buddies. Vinnie is mild-mannered and henpecked, making him an easy target for Speed’s verbal barbs.
- Roy: One of the poker buddies. Oscar’s accountant. Roy has a dry wit but is less acerbic than Speed.
- Cecily and Gwendolyn Pigeon: Felix and Oscar’s giggly upstairs neighbors, a pair of English sisters. The former is a divorcée, the latter a widow.
Congratulations to Jessy Fields! She will be graduating this month, and has been awarded a special cord by CST! Jessy has helped the organization for years, using her excellent make-up skills.
We can’t wait to see what she will do next!
It’s that time again! Our Tenth Annual One Act Festival is coming up soon!
Tickets are $5 at the door. See you there!
Well, we’ve gone about as fer as we can go. Oklahoma! has lowered its curtain for the final time. The cast and crew had an amazing time working on this wonderful production, and they are all thankful to everyone who attended. Forever friends were made, inside jokes will be laughed about for months to come, and a few tears were shed as we said goodbye to our temporary home in Oklahoma!
Everything’s goin’ our way at Oklahoma rehearsals! Tickets are sure to sell out quickly, so click here purchase yours today!