Congratulations to the cast and crew of The Odd Couple! We look forward to seeing you at the show!
- Felix Ungar: A fastidious, hypochondriac news-writer whose marriage is ending.
- Oscar Madison: A slovenly, recently divorced sportswriter.
- Murray: A NYPD policeman, one of Felix and Oscar’s poker buddies.
- Speed: One of the poker buddies. Gruff and sarcastic, often picking on Vinnie and Murray.
- Vinnie: One of the poker buddies. Vinnie is mild-mannered and henpecked, making him an easy target for Speed’s verbal barbs.
- Roy: One of the poker buddies. Oscar’s accountant. Roy has a dry wit but is less acerbic than Speed.
- Cecily and Gwendolyn Pigeon: Felix and Oscar’s giggly upstairs neighbors, a pair of English sisters. The former is a divorcée, the latter a widow.
Congratulations to Jessy Fields! She will be graduating this month, and has been awarded a special cord by CST! Jessy has helped the organization for years, using her excellent make-up skills.
We can’t wait to see what she will do next!
It’s that time again! Our Tenth Annual One Act Festival is coming up soon!
Tickets are $5 at the door. See you there!
Well, we’ve gone about as fer as we can go. Oklahoma! has lowered its curtain for the final time. The cast and crew had an amazing time working on this wonderful production, and they are all thankful to everyone who attended. Forever friends were made, inside jokes will be laughed about for months to come, and a few tears were shed as we said goodbye to our temporary home in Oklahoma!
Everything’s goin’ our way at Oklahoma rehearsals! Tickets are sure to sell out quickly, so click here purchase yours today!
Thanks to everyone who came and helped us build our set this week! The cast and crew are so excited for you to see it!
We are a month into Oklahoma rehearsals, and the cast is having a great time!
Do you have a little one interested in trying theatre? We hope to see you at auditions!